Thursday, August 19, 2010

August 19th

LAST DAY OF ACTUAL WORK!!

So sad :(

Today we practiced our presentations. I think ours was ok, but I think i might try to memorize the order of the slides tonight and what I'm going to say on each of them. It was really cool to hear what everyone else did this summer! I was really impressed by everyone's work and I wish i went around more often to see what people were doing.

I can't believe it's almost over! We cleaned up our desks at color science (tore down the posters of puppies and all our colorful post-it notes) and left a thank you note for the grad students who were so kind to us and let us share their office. We also got Joel and Christye a little gift (which we put a lot of thought into....it reflects their personalities and jobs!). I'm almost dreading the end of this- that just means that school is coming up again!


No comments:

Post a Comment